Hurricane Ian made landfall on September 28, 2022 as a high-end Category 4 storm. Although it has been over a month since the storm passed through, parts of Southwest Florida are still cleaning up the debris and destruction that Ian left behind and it will likely take...
Month: November 2022
- WHAT’S IN STORE FOR LOCAL REAL ESTATE IN ’24?
- Strategies for Home Buyers and Sellers in the Wake of Hurricane Ian
- Anticipated Changes to Condominium Inspection Laws in the Wake of the Surfside Collapse: What Florida Condominium Owners, Board Members, and Prospective Buyers Should Know.
- Online notarization helps streamline Florida homebuying tasks
- Growing Florida towns for retirees