While some people purchase a home in Florida so they can retire there permanently, others do so intending to occupy it only a portion of the year. If this is your intention, then you are a snowbird, i.e., you spend the warm months up north then return to Florida when...
Month: April 2021
- WHAT’S IN STORE FOR LOCAL REAL ESTATE IN ’24?
- Strategies for Home Buyers and Sellers in the Wake of Hurricane Ian
- Anticipated Changes to Condominium Inspection Laws in the Wake of the Surfside Collapse: What Florida Condominium Owners, Board Members, and Prospective Buyers Should Know.
- Online notarization helps streamline Florida homebuying tasks
- Growing Florida towns for retirees