An increase in retailers' online sales caused an unforeseen spike in demand for industrial real estate. As reported by The Real Deal, vacant land for use as commercial warehouse and storage space has become a desirable development property. Developers who construct...
Month: January 2021
- WHAT’S IN STORE FOR LOCAL REAL ESTATE IN ’24?
- Strategies for Home Buyers and Sellers in the Wake of Hurricane Ian
- Anticipated Changes to Condominium Inspection Laws in the Wake of the Surfside Collapse: What Florida Condominium Owners, Board Members, and Prospective Buyers Should Know.
- Online notarization helps streamline Florida homebuying tasks
- Growing Florida towns for retirees