Florida is experiencing a surge in homebuyers. In addition to the usual “snowbirds” from up east, people from all over the country are relocating to the Sunshine State. First-time homebuyers are especially happy to find that Florida offers an online notary procedure,...
Month: October 2021
- WHAT’S IN STORE FOR LOCAL REAL ESTATE IN ’24?
- Strategies for Home Buyers and Sellers in the Wake of Hurricane Ian
- Anticipated Changes to Condominium Inspection Laws in the Wake of the Surfside Collapse: What Florida Condominium Owners, Board Members, and Prospective Buyers Should Know.
- Online notarization helps streamline Florida homebuying tasks
- Growing Florida towns for retirees