Should A Buyer Of A Bank Owned Property Consider Hiring A Lawyer?
- Buyer charged excessive closing fee even though seller paying for Title Insurance.
- Deed from closing not recorded 60 days after the closing (and buyer planned to re-sell).
- Mortgage liens not satisfied at closing.
- Incorrect pro-rations on Settlement Statement.
- Incorrect address for Buyer on Deed causing property tax bill to be sent to the wrong address (Buyer receives notice of past due property taxes).
- Poor customer service, last minute rush for closing.
- Unauthorized parties executing closing documents which results in cloud on title.