- Seller Disclosure Requirements for Real Estate Sales in Florida
- Anticipated Changes to Condominium Inspection Laws in the Wake of the Surfside Collapse: What Florida Condominium Owners, Board Members, and Prospective Buyers Should Know.
- Who Represents You At Closing?
- Ten Steps For a Smooth Closing From Specialists
- Factors to Consider When Establishing Residency in Florida
- Florida Real Property Title Tips
- Should a Buyer of a Bank Owned Property Consider Hiring a Lawyer?
- So, You Want to Run for the Board of Directors of Your Condominium Association?
- To Reserve or Not to Reserve
- It Takes a Village to Buy a Home
- The Delicate Balance of Contract Contingencies
- Contracts, Contingencies and Careful Considerations
- How Does the Title Insurance Protect My Investment?
Contact us to learn how we may assist you. Our offices are open from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. We have three convenient locations to better serve you.