Natalie Greenberg Coldiron
Natalie Greenberg Coldiron brings more than a decade of experience and proven success in handling residential real estate transactions in Sarasota and throughout Southwest Florida. Natalie continues the real estate legacy started by her father, retired real estate attorney Steven R. Greenberg, by advising buyers and sellers on all types of real estate transactions, real property closings, and title insurance matters. She represents individuals and businesses in a wide variety of real property acquisition and disposition transactions. Natalie has negotiated and closed hundreds of millions of dollars of real estate transactions to date.
Natalie is an active member of the Realtor Association of Sarasota and Manatee (RASM), and has continued to provide education to local real estate agents and offices, started by Steven Greenberg decades ago. Natalie is also a member of The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section. Natalie has been named a Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star since 2021, and she has been recognized by SRQ Magazine as an Elite Top Attorney in Real Estate. Natalie was also voted as the winner for top Attorney in the Herald-Tribune Sarasota 2023 Readers' Choice Awards.
Prior to joining Gibson Kohl, Natalie was a Partner at both the Icard Merrill law firm and Williams Parker law firm. Natalie earned her J.D. from Shepard Broad College of Law at Nova Southeastern University, and her B.S. from the University of Central Florida. She is a Sarasota native and attended Pine View School.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- J.D. - 2012
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- B.S. - 2008
- Major: Legal Studies / Business
Classes & Seminars
- RASM New Member Orientation Contract Class, RASM, 2021 to Present
Fraternities or Sororities
- Alpha Xi Delta
- Realtor Association of Sarasota Manatee, Affiliate Member, 2012 to Present
- Heroes Welcome Home (non profit), Secretary/Board Member, 2016 to 2021
- Residential Real Estate Closings & Title insurance 100%
- Florida, 2012
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida